Thursday, September 10, 2009

Delays

I apologize for not keeping this as updated as I would have wished. I'm without a home internet connection and I don't want to be one of those persons who update their blog at work (like I'm doing now, [facepalm]). The truth is I've had trouble getting ice time recently so there ain't much to report anyway. My hockey schedule is untimely scattered right now and there are no stick times outside of working hours at the moment. Groin continues to slowly get better and has made more noticeable strides in that direction over the last few days.

Championship game is this Sunday and I'm hoping to get some ice time on Saturday so I don't go into the game being on the ice only once in the last 11 days. Off ice training is going well, but I was feeling a little tight and weak today so I had to cut out some exercises in my lunch hour workout. Meh, get me on the ice already.

No comments:

Post a Comment