Friday, August 14, 2009

Groin Blog

Day 5 of my mandatory 2 week rest period. Groin is doing better. I can still feel it when I get up certain ways, but I'm happy to report that I don't get that over-wound guitar string feeling in my pelvis when I cough/sneeze. It will take time and I am in a patient mood for some reason. I have been stretching it consistently and am going to do a session immediately after I publish this post.

Started doing some power walking (go ahead and lol) to keep me more active. I really like walking in the park. Pity that I can't seem to make time for it with hockey perpetually in season. I'm staying in tonight, mostly because I'm exhausted, but party because I'm looking forward to waking up early and doing 5 miles or so of the trails.

I definitely miss hockry. Wish I was playing RIGHT NOW! Really want to come back strong though and take us through the playoffs and into the championship game. We're undefeated right now and it would be a big disappointment to not win it. I know I have to be stronger than last years effort and I'm certain that I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment